Berry Cheesecake IngredientsLower layer:
- 1 vanilla pound cake (300 gm)Middle layer:
- 1 can of thick cream (250 ml)
- 2 packs of powdered cream (36gm per pack)
- 1 pack of gelatin (15gm)
- 1/4 cup of waterUpper layer:
- 1/4 cup of (vimto) syrup
- 1 pack of cherry jelly (85gm)
- 1 tbsp of starch
- 1 cup of water
- Berries (fresh or frozen)
How to Prepare Berries Cheesecake
1. Cut the pound cake into equal slices and stack in a mould with removable rims.
2. Melt the gelatin in 1/4 cup of warm water and keep a side then put the labna in a blender adding the thick Cream with the powdered cream and finally add the gelatin previously melted in water.
3. Pour the mixture over the pound cake slices and put it in a refrigerator for a while.
4. Mix the ingredients of the upper layer in a pot and set over heat (except the berries) until the mixture is a bit thick and let stand aside until cold.
5. Arrange the berries over the middle layer, pour the jelly mixture of over it cover and refrigerate until the jelly holds.