Mushroom Tartlets Ingredients:
* 1 shortcrust pastry sheet
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
* 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 2 egg yolks
* 1 cup fresh mushrooms chopped
* 1 Tbsp butter
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
Mushroom Tartlets Directions:
1. Place the shortcrust pastry on a floured surface and cut out 12 circles.
2. Place them in a cupcake tray.
3. Heat a frying pan until hot, then add the butter and fry the mushrooms until there is no liquid left in the pan.
4. Take of the heat and mix them in a small bowl with the cream, cheddar cheese, egg yolks, salt and pepper until combined.
5. Spoon the mix into the pastry cups and bake for 20 min until golden in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C.
6. Serve the Mushroom Tartlets immediately.Recipe Source: